10) Only time will tell if we stand the test of time
Why Can't This Be Love, VAN HALEN
9) She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thong Song, SISQO
8) Lucky that my breasts are small and humble,
so you don't confuse them with mountains
Whenever, Wherever, SHAKIRA
7) You got a Prada bag with a lotta stuff in it
Gettin' Jiggy Wit It, WILL SMITH
6) Time is like a clock in my heart
Time (Clock of the Heart), CULTURE CLUB
5) I love you like a fat kid love cake
21 Questions, 50 CENT
4) He was a boy, she was a girl.
Can I make any more obvious?
Sk8er Boi, AVRIL LAVIGNE
3) Is that yo ass, or yo mama half reindeer?
Shake Ya Tailfeather, NELLY, P DIDDY & MURPHY LEE
2) I don't want to see a ghost,
It's the sight that I fear the most,
I'd rather have a piece of toast,
And watch the evening news.
1) I'm as serious as cancer,
When I say rhythm is a dancer.
Rhythm Is A Dancer, SNAP!
Personally, I'd add in ones like America's "Horse with No Name" :
"There were plants,
Any particularly bad lyrics stick in your memories?