Here's how it works - Each day this week, I'm going to put up 15 new lyrics for you all to guess at. Comments will be screened, so all your answers will be hidden from everyone else. I'll keep a leaderboard updated for each round and overall.
Feel free to guess and re-guess as many times as you like. Final standings and the answers will be on Sunday.
One point per song, one point per artist.
1) I'm a million different people from one day to the next
2) It's calling you my dear, out of reach
3) Everything going jackanory, in touch with his own mortality
4) As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life
5) But if your mind's neglected, stumble you might fall
6) We don't talk about love, we only want to get drunk
7) Stepping through the door like a troubadour whiling just an hour away
8) Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
9) Mesdames, Messieurs, le disk-jockey est de retour
10) So give me your heart, make it real or else forget about it
11) Did you ever stop to notice the crying earth, the weeping shore?
12) And you know it ain't fiction; just a natural fact
13) Right about now, the funk soul brother
14) Sometimes the snow comes down in June, sometimes the sun goes round the moon
15) She's into superstitions, black cats and voodoo dolls
Leaderboard: Round One
22 : wildecate
18 : speakr2customrs
17 : humbleminion
15 : empressvesica
14 : tthjinni
12 : mynuet
12 : brendanm720
11 : whiskyinmind
11 : uninvitedcat
10 : d_tepes
9 : lea_hazel
8 : curiouswombat
6 : goddessvicky
5 : southerndave
4 : shehasathree