1) Triple breasted ladies swim around town… totally naked!
Year 3000 - Busted
2) Though I put you on a pedestal, you put me on the pill.
A New England - Kirsty McColl
3) I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes
Love is All Around - Wet Wet Wet
4) I’m losing, I’m bluesing; but you can save me from madness
Secret Smile - Semisonic
5) You got facial hair like a polar bear; you blow up like a toad and then explode
Stick You - Daphne & Celeste
6) I used to think that I could not go on and life was nothing but an awful song.
I Believe I Can Fly - R Kelly
7) I am cold and I am shamed, lying naked on the floor.
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
8) No No, No No No No, No No No No, No No
No Limits - 2 Unlimited
9) There’s a fire between us, so where is your God?
Spaceman - Babylon Zoo
10) But you are in my head, swimming forever in my head
Radio - The Corrs
11) Cajun queen with another side, she was a schoolboy’s dream.
Queen of New Orleans - Bon Jovi
12) And all the men are gargoyles, dipped long in Irish Stout
Rotterdam - Beautiful South
13) My power, my pleasure, my pain
Kiss From a Rose - Seal
14) You can try to resist, try to hide from my kiss
Can't Fight the Moonlight - Leanne Rimes
15) He ducked back down the alley, with some roly-poly, little bat-faced girl.
You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon
Tomorrow is when the next series of lyrics start....