EDIT : bolded text are the lyrics sucessfully guessed so far
1) So I guess this means we're not friends anymore // I heard it's me you're asking for
2) Its all about the dum dum duh dee dum dum // And I think we got it all wrong anyway
3) We're driving in my car // I pretend that you don't turn me on (ahhhhhh...)
4) If you really want to, you can seize the day // Only if you want to, will you fly away
5) It's such a gorgeous sight // To see you eat in the middle of the night
6) I blame you for the moonlit sky // And the dream that died with the eagle's flight
7) Dreams walking in broad daylight // Three hundred sixty five degrees
8) You've been living like a little girl // In the middle of your little world
9) I click my heels together three times // They sparked a little but nothin' happened // And the big bad wolf's still in my bed
10) Now what's cooler than bein' cool? // Ice cold!
11) And her heart is breaking in front of me // I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore
12) Things ain't cooking in my kitchen // Strange affliction wash over me // Julius Caesar and the Roman Empire
13) They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe // But I, I'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave
14) There is no comprehension // There is real isolation // There is so much destruction // What I want is a celebration
15) When I'm down and my hands are tied (hands are tied) // I cannot reach a pen for me to draw the line (draw the line)
16) Last night while you were lying in my arms // And I was wondering where you were
17) You thought I was a little girl, you thought I was a little mouse // You thought you'd take me by surprise, now I'm here burning down your house
18) Only just one more // To this desolate shore
19) And you want to phone your mother and say // 'Mother, I can never come home again' // Cause I seem to have left an important part of my brain somewhere // somewhere in a field in Hampshire
20) What's that blue thing doing here?
No.s 16-20 were from my CD collection - especially number 20!
Consider yourselves lucky. I came this close to quoting the gnomes laughing from The Stranglers's Waltz in Black.