empressvesica assigned me the letter G.
1) Golden - For some reason this popped into my head. Maybe it's because I just found out at the weekend that the climax of X3 takes place at the Golden Gate bridge. *shrugs*
2) Gah! - general exclaimation, normally uttered at work around the clueless idiots that I work with and/or just what people try to send through the post.
3) Giraffe - just one of those animals I would love to see in person, if only to be able to crack an altitude joke.
4) Grin - I use this one a lot in comments, and also in real life. If you don't have a sense of humour, then life can be tough. Grin and bear it, and try to make others smile are pretty much my major MO's.
5) Garbage - top, top pop/rock band, and one of those bands that I'll pretty much buy their new stuff sight unseen.
6) Goodies - hysterical british comedy from my youth that obviously warped me to where I am now. How can you not love 'Bunfight at the OK Tearoom'?
7) Godzilla - Am I the only person who liked the Matthew Broderick movie? C'mon - it had freaking Jean Reno in it!
8) Galumph - it's a beautiful word, and should be used more often. As in to move around heavily and clumsily; "the giant tortoises galumphed around in their pen".
9) Ghosts - always fun to write or read about, but whether they exist in reality? Jury's still out on that. I used to work in a comic shop which was on the ground floor of a building, and no-one ever went upstairs. It just felt... wrong. Even in broad daylight.
10) Grown-up - Still not there yet, and proud of it. *blows raspberries at everyone*