Hit randomize on your media player and write down your favorite lines from the first twenty results. Then make all the people on your friendslist guess what song they're from.
Edited - highlighted entries have been already guessed.
1) Don't call me a space cadet,
I know your name but sometimes I manage to forget,
2) They're out to get you, better leave while you can,
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man,
3) I've lost and found, it's my final mistake,
She's loving by proxy, no give and all take
4) Oh no, I've said too much,
I haven't said enough
5) He was shot six times by a man on the run,
And she couldn't find how to push through
6) White lightening, bound to drive you wild,
Mama's baby's in the heart of every schoolgirl,
7) I tried so hard,
In spite of the way you were mocking me,
Acting like I was part of your property
8) See them walking hand in hand across the bridge at midnight,
Heads turning as the lights flashing out it's so bright
9) We had to meet the enemy a mile away,
Thunder in the air and the sky turned grey
10) I hope to God I'm talkin' metaphorically ,
Hope that I'm talkin' allegorically
11) Every time just like the last,
On her ship tied to the mast
12) Deep, so deep,
The number one I hope to reap,
Depends upon the tears you weep,
13) Increasing heart beat,
You hear the thunder of stampeding rhinos,
Elephants and tacky tigers.
14) You've got to make me an offer that cannot be ignored,
So let's head for home now, everything I have is yours
15) In this context, there's no disrespect, so, when I bust my rhyme, you break your necks.
We got five minutes for us to disconnect, from all intellect collect the rhythm effect.
16) I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs
17) There are too many options
There is no consolation
I have lost my illusions
What I want is an explanation
18) You're weird, in tears, too near and too far away,
He said, saw red, went home stayed in bed all day,
19) He was a boy, She was a girl
Can I make it any more obvious?
20) I'm the question and you're of course the answer,
Just hold me close boy 'cause I'm your tiny dancer