The BBC only announce finalized schedules 3 weeks in advance, but all the clues point to April 15th.
* The want ads for jobs on the Totally Doctor Who support show said it would be running from 'mid April'.
* Images of the toys of characters appearing in S2 have been embargoed by the manufacturer until dates that make sense for an April 15th start.
* The new kids' magazine Doctor Who Adventures has its first issue on April 5th and the second on April 19th.
* April 15th is Easter Saturday, the same holiday they used to launch the first series on last year.
* The Next Issue Box in this month's Doctor Who Magazine says that the issue covering March 30th-April 26th will contain previews of 2.1 and 2.2.
* UKTV Gold, the cable channel with rerun rights for the series have suddenly moved their "Doctor Who Weekend" special event to show the whole of the first series on April 8th and 9th.