This is how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.empressvesica
assigned me the letter G.
1) Golden - For some reason this popped into my head. Maybe it's because I just found out at the weekend that the climax of X3 takes place at the Golden Gate bridge. *shrugs*
2) Gah! - general exclaimation, normally uttered at work around the clueless idiots that I work with and/or just what people try to send through the post.
3) Giraffe - just one of those animals I would love to see in person, if only to be able to crack an altitude joke.
4) Grin - I use this one a lot in comments, and also in real life. If you don't have a sense of humour, then life can be tough. Grin and bear it, and try to make others smile are pretty much my major MO's.
5) Garbage - top, top pop/rock band, and one of those bands that I'll pretty much buy their new stuff sight unseen.
6) Goodies - hysterical british comedy from my youth that obviously warped me to where I am now. How can you not love 'Bunfight at the OK Tearoom'?
7) Godzilla - Am I the only person who liked the Matthew Broderick movie? C'mon - it had freaking Jean Reno in it!
8) Galumph - it's a beautiful word, and should be used more often. As in to move around heavily and clumsily; "the giant tortoises galumphed around in their pen".
9) Ghosts - always fun to write or read about, but whether they exist in reality? Jury's still out on that. I used to work in a comic shop which was on the ground floor of a building, and no-one ever went upstairs. It just felt... wrong. Even in broad daylight.
10) Grown-up - Still not there yet, and proud of it. *blows raspberries at everyone*